Gains versus Losses ("The Framing of Choices")
Choose 1 row from left column, 1 row from right column
(A1) A sure gain of $240 (B1) A sure loss of $750
(A2) 25% chance of $1000 gain, 
75% gain nothing
(B2) 75% chance to lose $1000, 
25% lose nothing
Choose 1 row:
(C1) 25% chance of a $240 gain, 75% chance of $760 loss
(C2) 25% chance of a $250 gain, 75% chance of $750 loss

Maost people choose A1 and B2, which is the same as C1
Choosing A2 and B1 is the same as C2, which is indisputably better than C1.