• If the student’s name does not appear on the roll they will not be allowed in class and immediately will be sent to the Registrar's Office (227 Sparks Hall) to resolve the problem.
    These students are not considered enrolled in the course and will not be able to receive grades.
  • Please check the “Grades” link on my web site (http://www.gsu.edu/~geohab), under your course’s home page for the roll.
  • If the student never attends a class, their name and ssn # will be reported to the Registrar's Office immediately.
  • These students may be dropped or withdrawn from the course, depending on their circumstances.
  • If the student stops attending, the professor may withdraw the student for absences by completing a "Statement of Withdrawal" form.
  • Grading of withdrawals should follow these guidelines:
  • Before Midpoint – a grade of “W” or “WF” can be assigned.
    • Check the syllabus for the Midpoint date!
  • After Midpoint – a grade of "WF" must be assigned.