Hot Links and Tepid Links
- The NY Times on the Web. Unlike the paper version,this one has comics. Registration is free.
- Jonathan Coulton. A favorite artist of mine. Listen to his music here for free.
- Meet Too Much Coffee Man, my favorite superhero.
- The Hunger Site. At a click, make a donationtoward alleviating world hunger at no cost to yourself.
- The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy and the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Both have peer-reviewed entries you can rely upon, unlike the sword-wielding skeltons you may learn about in Wikipedia.
- The Philosophical humor page compiled by David Chalmers. Lotsof good links here.
- You'll never guess what's at http://www.philosophy.com/
- Horoscopes for Philosophy Graduate Students. Learn what's in your future!
- Is God made of soap? Aquinas tells us the answer.
- Al Gore and Nothingness. A Sartrean analysis of the Being of our former VP.
- The Solipsist Web Ring. Not many members, for some reason.
- Greg Moore, our latest colloquium speaker.
Return to the main page.
This page was last updated on 8/20/10