Sustainability Plan Development
1. The sustainability committee will be formed to develop a multi- year plan to ensure that AUEMBA will continue in the period following the expiration of the USAID funding and succeed in achieving its objective in becoming an accredited world-class EMBA program.
2. The Sustainability Committee membership will include: Dean Said Ossman, Professor Ismail Gomaa, Professor Bijan Fazlollahi, Ms. Riham Ismail, Two alumni members (upon AU President suggestion) and three additional members to be named by February 1st, 2010.
3. One additional member will be introduced by Dean Huss from the faculty of Robinson College of Business.
4. Dean Ossman will introduce the other two additional members that will come from the business leaders of Alexandria business community. The business leaders would have interest in development of the EMBA to produce world class graduates for employment in their businesses.
5. Ms Riham Ismail will serve as the coordinator of the committee.