Undergraduate students must assume full responsibility for knowledge of the rules and regulations of the school requirements concerning their individual programs. Enrollment in an undergraduate program of this college constitutes students' acknowledgement that they are obligated to comply with all academic and administrative regulations and degree requirements. Students are encouraged to carefully read the regulations.
Requirements made to the BBA students:
If BBA student receives D in a subject requiring minimum C grade, student must retake the subject and pay additional tuition fee, otherwise student can not receive the academic degree.
If the student’s GPA is less than C 2.0, he/she should retake the subjects of previous semester and achieve the reqired GPA. And then the student must pay additional fees according to the contract.
At the end of his/her sophomore year of BBA the student should submit certificate in TOEFL IB - no less than 65 score or IELTS - no less than 5.5 score. Otherwise the student’s participation in the program will be stopped till the certificate is provided.
The degree of the Bachelor of Business Administration will be awarded after a student completes 146 credits (243-298 ECTS credits) under the following conditions: Degree-seeking students with a minimum GPA "C" (2.0) who complete 15 semester hours of credit each semester. (Student must not have grade “D” in any specialization course to receive the BBA degree, however if this is the case then student will not receive the degree until he/she retakes the course(s) with minimum grade “C”)
Syllabus and Grading
A university approved syllabus is prepared for each course. The syllabus outlines the requirements including grading system where student is graded on a 100 point scale. Students are also introduced to other requirements including attendance, activities, homework, midterm, final exams and evaluation points.
- A - Excellent, 93.1-100% of maximal estimation
- A- -Excellent with minus, 90-93 % of maximal valuation
- B+ -Good with plus, 88.1-89.9 of maximal valuation
- B -Good, 82.1-88 % of maximal valuation
- B- - Good with minus, 80-82 % of maximal valuation
- C+ - Satisfactory with plus, 78.1-79,9 % of maximal valuation
- C - Satisfactory, 72.1-78% of maximal valuation
- C- - Satisfactory with minus, 69.1-72% of maximal valuation
- D -Positive, but for receiving not enough academic degree in profiled disciplines, 60-69% of maximal valuation
- F - Fail, Less than 60 % of maximal valuation
- W – Withdraw from learning subject within the permitted period of registration procedure
- WF –Withdraw from learning subject after the permitted period of registration procedure or fail