Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Minor in Latin American Studies
The general requirements for an interdisciplinary minor in the College of Arts and Sciences are:
- A cumulative GSU grade-point average of 2.0.
- All courses for the minor must be taken at the 3000-4000 level.
- No more than 6 hours may be taken in any one department and courses amy not be from the major area.
- A grade of “C” or better is required in all minor courses.
The specific requirements for an interdisciplinary minor in Latin American Studies are:
- The minor course work must consist of 12-15 hours of courses with significant Latin American content with a GPA of 3.0. These courses must be selected from at least three different departments and may not be from the major department. Courses applicable to the minor are found on the course list for the undergraduate interdisciplinary minor in Latin American Studies.
- Completion of credit for a Spanish or Portuguese language course sequence of at least for semesters or certification to a similar level by means of an examination administered by the Department of Modern and Classical Languages.