UPDATE HISTORY DIRECTORY
As updates are made to the Faculty Handbook, they will be logged in
the Update History Directory. In addition, each change will be
linked to the section, paragraph or sentence it is replacing. This technique
will provide users with an immediate history of changes to the Faculty
Handbook. (Corrections to errors are made when necessary, but they will
not be logged in the Update History Directory.)
SEARCH the Update
History Directory of the Faculty Handbook.
FOR THE GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTY HANDBOOK
Update History Notes
- [Replaced date] indicates a complete Section has been archived
and the link to the archived wording will be the Section Name.
- [Updated date] indicates a phrase, sentence or paragraph has
been archived. The link to the archived wording will be the entire replacement.
External links within an updated phrase, sentence or paragraph will be
enclosed by brackets [...].
- [Deleted date]Wording which has a
has been DELETED from the Faculty Handbook and NOT archived.
(Deletions are not indexed for searching the Update History Directory.)
- [Added date] indicates a section has been added to the Faculty Handbook and was effective on the date indicated. This entry will only appear in the Faculty Handbook itself while the Inserted tag will appear in the <
b>Update History Directory.
- [Inserted date] indicates a section has
been inserted into the Faculty Handbook on the date provided. The link to the Update History Directory may provide only an informational note.
- External Links will be changed when necessary, but no entries
will be made into the Update History Directory. (Changes to URL's are
not indexed for searching the Update History Directory.)