Barbara Payne Lectureship
The lecture was established in honor of Dr. Barbara Payne-Stancil founder and director emerita of the Gerontology Institute at Georgia State University. Inaugurated in 1993, the lectureship each year brings to the Georgia State University campus a distinguished individual from the field of gerontology.
Please RSVP for this event by calling 404-413-5128 or emailing us at email@example.com
- Ira Rosofsky, Ph.D., Nasty, Brutish, and Long: Adventures in Eldercare
- Congressman John Lewis, Issues of Policy and Aging
- Frank J. Wittington, Ph.D., From Havana to Atlanta: Cuban Aging in a Global Perspective
- Robert Butler, M.D., The Longevity Revolution
- Former Governor Roy Barnes, A Lawyer’s Retirement Transition: From Governor to Legal Aid Volunteer