530 Means Street NW
Originally known as the Atlanta Buggy Company, this 1903 building was an assembly plant for buggies, including painting, and upholstering. The building's functional design features load-bearing walls and post-and-beam construction. The building was converted in 1991 into a condominium complex and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1992.
Copyright © 2005
Last updated: January 22, 2008
Please direct questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org