The following questions should help you think and
critique yourself about your Real Ideal Fitness for Life.
1. If you could do this task again, what is the
first thing you would do differently?
2. How do you think you worked and collaborated
with your groups and peers?
3. What are some things that you learned from
this assignment that you never thought of before?
4. What was the most exciting discovery from
5. If you could actually get this gym
developed, just the way it is, do you feel comfortable and confident in your
work 6. to have it done? If not, what could you change to make it work?
7. Do you think that your design will be
state-of the-art for the students to come after you?
8. How does your design give back to your
9. If you didnít have a limit on money, how
would you alter your design, if you chose to?