Skip to Content | Text-only


IEP students who are residents of the United States or who have F-1 visas may work at the university. If you have sent an application to change your visa status to F-1 but you have not yet received the new visa, you are not allowed to work until your change of status is official.

Refer to the IEP Handbook for information about getting a job.

Related Links