Announcements for Current Students
Students who are finishing the Spanish Translation program this
semester and are planning to take the exit exams, need to contact Dr.
Annette G. Cash with the following information:
- 2 to 3 areas of specialization for the exam texts. Examples are: pedagogy/education, medicine, judicial/legal,
culture, tourism, literature, etc.
- Name as student wants it to
appear on the certificate
- Direction(s) student wants to take the exam
Spanish>English, English>Spanish or both
- Student mailing address in
case the student cannot attend the graduation ceremony
The Exit Exams will be held on two consecutive Saturdays in Langdale Hall room 718 from 10am - 1pm:
- April 5th, 2014 for the English to Spanish exam
- April 12th, 2014 for the Spanish to English exam
Those who still have one class left to take may wait until the Spring 2015 semester to finish the program.
The graduation ceremony will be on May 6th, 2014 in the Troy Moore Library, Langdale Hall 9th floor, from 7pm - 9pm.