Membership Benefits of the Parents Association:
Tangible Membership Benefits
- 10% off at the official Georgia State University Bookstore, located on campus in the University Bookstore Building (does not include textbooks and computer software/hardware).
- Discounts to sporting and arts events Parents receive discounted tickets to select Panther sporting events and select shows at the Rialto Center for the Arts.
- $5 deposit by the Georgia State Federal Credit Union Parents Association members can open an account with the Georgia State Credit Union. And upon opening a new account, the Credit Union will provide payment of the required $5 deposit into all new Credit Union savings accounts. Thus, giving all new members $5 in cash!
- Parents hotline Parents can call the hotline to receive up-to-date information about Georgia State events and programs, 404-413-1586.
- Access to the Parents Association listserv Parents have access to the members’ only parent’s listserv. All members are automatically subscribed to the list.
- Free Drinks One free 20oz fountain beverage or one free 12oz coffee with a food purchase at any campus dining services location.
Intangible Membership Benefits
Staying connected to the Georgia State University Community
Being involved in your student’s life through projects and events
Sharing a similar experience with other parents and families
Updates from the Parents Association through newsletters, mailings, and the Parents Association listserv
Learning from other parents and programming about navigating the University and staying connected with your student