2010-2011 scholarship recipients at Family Weekend.
Parents Association Scholarship
**The deadline for this scholarship has passed**
Through the generous support of Georgia State University parents, the Parents Association has established a scholarship fund for Association members' students. This year the Parents Association will be awarding three scholarships of $1,000 each ($500 per semester) for the 2011-2012 school year.
- Applicant's parent(s) or guardian(s) must be members of the GSU Parents Association at the time of application and award.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (failure to maintain a 3.0 GPA will result in the scholarship being automatically revoked).
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at Georgia State University (at the time of application and must have at least 12 credit hours in both the fall and spring semesters).
- Applicant must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University (at the time of application and in both the fall and spring semesters).
- Applicant must possess a strong commitment to and love for Georgia State University.
Application deadline has passed. Check back in Spring 2013 for application details.