Parents Association Scholarship
Through the generous support of Georgia State University parents, the Parents Association has established a scholarship fund for Association members' students. This year the Parents Association will be awarding six scholarships of $1,000 each ($500 per semester) for the 2013-2014 school year.
- Applicant's parent(s) or guardian(s) must be members of the GSU Parents Association at the time of application and award.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (failure to maintain a 3.0 GPA will result in the scholarship being automatically revoked).
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at Georgia State University (at the time of application and must have at least 12 credit hours in both the fall and spring semesters).
- Applicant must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University (at the time of application and in both the fall and spring semesters).
- Applicant must possess a strong commitment to and love for Georgia State University.
The application for 2013 is open!
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2013
Students will access the Parents Association Scholarship though the scholarship website.