It’s an exciting time for the Psychology department. Our faculty are receiving national recognition for the quality of their research and the excellence of their teaching. Our students are taking their place on the national stage – winning competitions, receiving prestigious scholarships, and finding new ways to connect their learning with the world around them.
Your generosity makes this vital work possible. Alumni and friends support every aspect of college life, making it possible for us to deal with present needs, and to plan for the future. Please read on to learn how you can help us build the future of the Psychlogy department at Georgia State University.
Ways to Make a Gift
Some Psychology-relevant Foundation Accounts Available for Gifts
(see http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwgiv/cc/ to give online)
- Psychology Department Fund (02153)
- Faculty Support for the Dept. of Psychology Endowment (02F19)
- Student award funds Psychology Dept.
- Graduate Award Endowment (02E87S)
- Elizabeth A. Kenny Scholarship in Psychology (020004S)
- Bailey M. Wade Memorial Scholarship (02291)
- Theresa Nash Bernstein Scholarship in International Travel (02G12S)
- Duane M. Rumbaugh Fellowship (02D45)
- Doctoral Fellowship in Trauma Intervention (02908)
- Language & Literacy Doctoral Fund (020001)
- Areas of Focus and Centers: Center for Research in Atypical Development and Language (02C02)
- Language & Literacy (020041)
- Language Research Center (02968S)
- Center for Behavioral Neuroscience (02D99)
- Psychology Gifts at Work
. . . a sample of recent ways that your contributions have supported the department . . .