Teaching and Tutoring
- Flippo, R. F. & Caverly, D. C. (Eds.) (1991). Teaching Reading and Study Strategies at the College Level, Newark, DE: International Reading Association, Inc.
- Classroom Assessment Techniques. Information about alternative assessment models, as well as specific rubrics for a variety of assignments. A teaching goals inventory can be assessed from this site.
- Gallik, J. D., Kirby, F. R. (1993). Tutoring College Students with Learning Disabilities. Kerrville, TX/ Learning Support Services, Schreiner College.
- The Instant Access Treasure Chest - Great links to sites relating to disabilities, services, and resources.
- Reiff, H. B., Gerber, P. J., & Ginsberg, R. (1994). Instructional Strategies for long-term success. Annuals of Dyslexia, 44, 271-289.