- Aune, Betty & Friehe, Mary (1996). Transition to postsecondary education: Institutional and individual issues. Topics in Language Disorders, 16(3), 1-22.
- Be Prepared! Guiding Students with Disabilities Through Transition from High School to College. (1999). Horsham, PA: LRP Publications. (1-800-341-7874, ext.275).
- Brown, D.S. (1998). Job accommodations for people with dyslexia: Coping in the workplace, Perspectives, a publication of the International Dyslexia Association, pp. 24-26.
- Kravets, Marybeth, Wax, Imy F. (1997). The K&W Guide to Colleges for the Learning Disabled: A Resource Book for Students, Parents, and Professionals, 4th edition, New York: Random House/Princeton Review Books.
- Scott, A. (July 6, 1998). From classroom to boardroom: Teens & adults with language learning disabilities can choose from a range of compensatory strategies, Advance for Speech-language Pathologists and Audiologists, 28-29.
- Sturomski, Neil. (1996). The transition of individuals with learning disabilities into the work setting, Topics in Language Disorders, 16(3), 37-51.