- Friedman, L. (1997). The writing process: A powerful catalyst. ADVANin Language Disorders 7(4):31
- Gregg, Noel, et al (1996). Sense of audience and the adult writer: A study across competence levels, Reading and Writing: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 8(1), 121-137.
- Hunt-Berg, M., Rankin, J. L., & Beukelman, D. R. (1994). Ponder the possibilities: Computer supported writing for struggling writers, Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 9(3): 169-178.
- Isaacson, Stephen, Clason, Mary M. (Summer 1997). Mechanical obstacles to writing: What can techers do to help students with learning problems? Learning Disability Research and Practice, 12(3), 188-194.
- Lewis, B. A., O'Donnell, B., Freebairn, L. A., & Taylor, H. G. (1998). Spoken language and written expression-interplay of delays. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 7(3):77-84.
- Lundberg, I. (1995). The computer as a tool of remediation in the education of students with reading disabilities--A theory-based approach, Learning Disability Quarterly, 18:89-99.
- Moats, L. C. (1995). Spelling Development Disability and Instruction. Baltimore, MD/York Press.
- Torgeson, J., Zigmund, & Fugho. (Feb. 1996). The writing process: A symposium on intervention, Learning Disabilities Journal.