- Beattie, S., Grise, P., & Algozzine, B. (1983). Effects of test modifications on the minimum competency performance of learning disabled students. Learning Disability Quarterly, 6(l), 71-77.
- Braun, Henry et al. (October 1986). The predictive validity of the Scholastic Aptitude Test for disabled students. Studies of admissions testing and handicapped people, Report No. 8. ETS-RR-86-38. Princeton, NJ: College Entrance Examination Board; Education Testing Service. (ERIC Document Reproduction No. ED 286 884).
- Braun, Henry et al. (November 1986). The predictive validity of the GRE General Test for disabled students, ETS Research Report, 86-42, Princeton, NJ: Educational Testing Service
- Brinckerhoff, L. C., Shaw, S. F., & McGuire, J. M. (1993, August/September). Promoting access, accommodations, and independence for college students with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 25(7), 417-429.
- Brown, D. S. (1998). Job accommodations for people with dyslexia: Coping in the workplace. Perspectives, a publication of the International Dyslexia Association, pp. 24-26.
- Houck, C. K., Asselin, S. B., Troutman, G. C., & Arrington, J. M. (1992). Students with learning disabilities in the university environment: A study of faculty and student perceptions. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 25, 678-684.
- Tessler, Linda G. (Summer 1998). Accommodations make success possible: A personal account, Perspectives, a publication of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA).