- Butler, K. G. (Ed.). (1994). Cross-cultural perspectives in language assessment and intervention. Topics in Language Disorders. Gaithersburg, MD: Aspen Publication.
- Clark, L.W. (Ed.). (1993). Faculty and Student Challenges in Facing Cultural and Linguistic Diversity. Springfield, IL: Charles C. Thomas, Publisher.
- Iskowitz, Marc (March 24, 1997). Diagnosing ADHD in multicultural populations: The influence of expectations. Advance for Speech-Language Pathologists & Audiologists.
- Miller, N. B., & Sammons, C. C. (1999). Everybody’s Different: Understanding and Changing Our Reactions to Disabilities. Baltimore, MD: Paul H. Brooks Publishing Co.
- Ross-Gordon, Jovita M. (1996). Sociocultural issues affecting the identification and service delivery models for adults with learning disabilities. In Gregg, N., Hoy, C., Gay, A. F. (Eds.). Adults with learning disabilities: Theoretical and practical perspectives. New York: The Guilford Press, 85-126.
- Zahler, D., & Zahler, K.A. (1993). Test Your Cultural Literacy. New York: Prentice Hall.