- ADA Document Center. Technical assistance information and links to other disability sites.
- IDA. International Dyslexia Association.
- LDA. Learning Disabilities Association. Advancing the education and general welfare of those who manifest handicaps.
- LD Online. An award winning site that is changed every month to update coverage of learning disabilities. Also links to What's New (new happenings in the field), Kid's Zone (with stories, pictures, etc. contributed by kids with learning disabilities), ABCs of LD/ADD (lots of new information).
- NCLD. National Center for Learning Disability. Promoting public awareness and providing national leadership.
- The Instant Access Treasure Chest. Great links to site relating to disabilities, services, and resources.
- Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic. Recording of textbooks, books, and resources for those with visual impairment.