- Baum, Susan (1990). Gifted but learning disabled: A puzzling paradox, ERIC Digest #E479, ED321484 90.
- Baum, Susan (1989). College Planning for Gifted Students. Reston, VA: The Eric Clearinghouse on Handicapped and Gifted Children/the Council for Exceptional Children.
- Baum, Susan. (1984). Meeting the needs of learning disabled gifted children. Roeper Review 7, 16-19.
- Baum, Susan. To Be Gifted and Learning Disabled: From Definitions to Practical Intervention Strategies, Creative Learning Press.
- Ferri, B., Gregg, N., Heggoy, S. (1997). Profiles of college students demonstrating learning disabilities, with and without giftedness. Journal of Learning Disabilities 30(5), 552-559.