- Alliance for Technology Access(ATA).
- Center for Rehabilitative Technology (CRT). CRT is currently housed at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Day, Sheryl L. & Edwards, Barbara J. (Sept 1996). Assistive technology for postsecondary students with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities (29)5, 486-92, 503.
- Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, Technology (DO-IT). Comprehensive list of disability internet resources.
- Equal Access to Software Information (EASI). Provides information and guidance in the area of access to information technologies by individuals with disabilities. Includes an on-line journal. The electronic periodical offers research and technology updates related to disabilities.
- Gay, Alice (1996). Facilitating alternative learning techniques for adults with learning disabilities through the use of technology. Gregg, N., Hoy, C., Gay, A.F. (Eds.) Adults with learning disabilities: Theoretical and practical perspectives. New York: The Guilford Press, 368-392.
- Tools for Life.
- W3C--World Wide Web Consortium. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) develops interoperable technologies (specifications, guidelines, software, and tools) to lead the Web to its full potential.