Section 10. Committee on Student Discipline
- The Committee on Student Discipline
shall be composed of at least seven (7) faculty
members elected at large, one student who is
a member of the Senate, and three additional students
selected from the Student Judicial Board.
- The committee shall meet at the call of the
Dean of Students. The duties of the committee
shall include acting on matters of student discipline
brought before it, including charges of cheating,
theft, and other matters which concern student
misconduct and which are within the jurisdiction
of the Dean of Students. Proceedings of the committee
shall be in accordance with the general catalog and
the student conduct code of the University.
- The findings and recommendations of the committee
shall be forwarded to the Dean of Students for such
action as may be deemed appropriate.
- The committee shall elect a chair within ten
(10) working days after the election of a new committee.
Bylaws Table of Contents
Faculty Handbook Guide