Section 5. Committee on Admissions and Standards.
- The Committee on Admissions and Standards
shall be composed of the Provost and Vice President for
Academic Affairs; the Vice President for Student
Services; the Director of Admissions; the Registrar;
the Dean of Students; the Director of Financial Aid;
the Director of the Honors Program; and the Director of the Student Advisement Center;
one student who is a member of the
Senate; one staff senator; and
at least twenty-two (22) faculty members, as follows: six
(6) members from the College of Arts and Sciences, four (4) members from
the J. Mack Robinson College of Business, and three (3) members from the College of
Education; one (1) member each from the College of Health
and Human Sciences, and the Andrew Young School of Policy
Studies; with the remainder elected at large.
- The committee shall review and recommend to the
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs and to
the University Senate (1) changes in
requirements and standards for admission to the university's undergraduate
degree programs, (2) changes in requirements and standards for
(3) changes in undergraduate academic regulations,
(4) changes in the requirements concerning undergraduate grades and the
undergraduate grading system, (5) petitions for deviations from the
requirements and standards just listed, and (6) policies regarding
enrollment management, and academic calendar.
- The committee shall elect a chair within ten (10)
working days after the election of a new committee.
Bylaws Table of Contents
Faculty Handbook Guide